Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Theresa May just danced her way onto the stage for her Conference speech :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The vile dregs

You have been drinking
    Yes I have. Which is more than can be said for these cùnts, p!

YOU CANNOT TRUST A MAN WHO DOESN'T DRINK. This has been a tenet of our civilisation for centuries - And then we go and let millions of the cùnts into the country! Madness!

And, of course, deprived of the joys of alcohol, they inevitably seek their pleasures in mass rape, fundamentalism and terrorism instead. As predictable as night following day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The panga stuff is sort of traditional for election time, that's all. Generally they're way too laid back for the chopping and the slashing.
    I'll be quite tempted to panga a few people come the next election, to be fair. Owen Jones for starters.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes I have. Which is more than can be said for these cùnts, p!

YOU CANNOT TRUST A MAN WHO DOESN'T DRINK. This has been a tenet of our civilisation for centuries - And then we go and let millions of the cùnts into the country! Madness!

And, of course, deprived of the joys of alcohol, they inevitably seek their pleasures in mass rape, fundamentalism and terrorism instead. As predictable as night following day.
    If they would just stop in for a pint we could sort all of this out..... mind you, you don't want the boozer full of them do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    If they would just stop in for a pint we could sort all of this out..... mind you, you don't want the boozer full of them do you.
    True. They'd be stopping every five minutes to pray and rape a white child, I imagine. Would be a nightmare during Quiz Night.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    True. They'd be stopping every five minutes to pray and rape a white child, I imagine. Would be a nightmare during Quiz Night.
    I was hinting about getting stuck behind them at the bar. I mean, you know what they are like...all of them.

Anyone who even asks a question of the bar staff is a steaming **** in my opinion. Its a ****ing pub- order your round and **** off out of the way.