Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Theresa May just danced her way onto the stage for her Conference speech :-|

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Just white and Christian would do me.
    A million Poles then?

Didnt realise how important your faith was to you and I am a little surprised and disappointed at your anti semitism

Basically when thon cùnt Hague pjut on a baseball cap.
    You've been drinking, haven't you?

I'm more disappointed than angry.

Pedro, we are importing 330,000 people of childbearing age annually, Do you think that might have an effect on the housing market.
    Didnt we cover this above?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    And our women. Don't forget our women.
    They can have the women. Moaning biffers most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    A million Poles then?

Didnt realise how important your faith was to you and I am a little surprised and disappointed at your anti semitism
    I'd be delighted to welcome a million Poles if we can chuck out the vile dregs of Africa, Arabia and South Asia to make room for them.

I'm not that bothered about Christianity. But it does seem better than all the other religions, tbh. And Jews would be ace, but there's exactly fùck all chance of any Jewish immigration while your beloved leader Jeremy is in charge of Her Majesty's Loyal (HA!) Opposition.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-03-2018 at 01:27 PM.

You've been drinking, haven't you?

I'm more disappointed than angry.
    I certainly have, but In Vino Veritas. I've never liked the fellow. He's as wet as an otter's pocket and nothing more than a fartcatching lickspittle of Brussels.

A Quisling, basically. Ought to be strung up.

I'd be delighted to welcome a million Poles if we can chuck out the vile dregs of Africa, Arabia and South Asia to make room for them.

I'm not that bothered about Christianity. But it does seem better than all the other religions, tbh. And Jews would be ace, but there's exactly fùck all chance of any Jewish immigration while your beloved leader Jeremy is in charge of the Her Majesty's Loyal (HA!) Opposition.
    How come we don't get the nice Africans? Why can't we have some delightful Tanzanians or Kenyans, rather than Somalis obsessed with stabbing each other?

How come we don't get the nice Africans? Why can't we have some delightful Tanzanians or Kenyans, rather than Somalis obsessed with stabbing each other?
    Getting more Kenyans in would do wonders for our long-distance running medal count now drug cheat Farah is off the scene. Mind you, Kenyans do seem quite keen on panga-ing the shìte out of each other from time to time - and the Mao Mao were a bad lot.

I'm not that bothered about Christianity. But it does seem better than all the other religions, tbh. And Jews would be ace, but there's exactly fùck all chance of any Jewish immigration while your beloved leader Jeremy is in charge of the Her Majesty's Loyal (HA!) Opposition.
    The vile dregs

You have been drinking

Getting more Kenyans in would do wonders for our long-distance running medal count now drug cheat Farah is off the scene. Mind you, Kenyans do seem quite keen on panga-ing the shìte out of each other from time to time - and the Mao Mao were a bad lot.
    The panga stuff is sort of traditional for election time, that's all. Generally they're way too laid back for the chopping and the slashing.