Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well that was a more expensive night than I’d bargained for.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    You know, so why ask if not to belittle me?
    Because he knows how many people on here love to see you belittled?

Quite the AWIMB citizen, is Burney.

You know, so why ask if not to belittle me?
    I live in hope that one day you'll surprise me, m.

Black Velvet was invented to commemorate the death of Prince Albert, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I live in hope that one day you'll surprise me, m.

Black Velvet was invented to commemorate the death of Prince Albert, apparently.
    There was a board above the bar by our table with a list of the entire Conservative Cabinet of 1990. I've no idea why.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Only ordering three oysters makes me sad. The little chaps must have been lonely.
    One suspects that is a result of a certain, shall we say, 'carefulness with money' to which his sort* are prone.

*Early middle-aged urban males with young families.

There was a board above the bar by our table with a list of the entire Conservative Cabinet of 1990. I've no idea why.
    How can you go to Rules and eat no suet at all?

If you don't have the steak and kidney pudding, you have the treacle sponge. Them's the rules.

It's not complicated. Dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    One suspects that is a result of a certain, shall we say, 'carefulness with money' to which his sort* are prone.

*Early middle-aged urban males with young families.
    How poor and fundamentally un-jewish does someone have to be for them to not be typecast as a tight ****?

How can you go to Rules and eat no suet at all?

If you don't have the steak and kidney pudding, you have the treacle sponge. Them's the rules.

It's not complicated. Dickhead.
    I nearly got the sponge, but the waiter was pretty adamant that the bread and butter was the superior dish.

It was ruddy marvellous, so no regrets there for me, Clive.

How poor and fundamentally un-jewish does someone have to be for them to not be typecast as a tight ****?
    Look, you ordered 3 oysters. You drank one bottle of claret. And you've moaned about how expensive it was.

You are a tight ****: such is the only conclusion which can be drawn given the evidence to hand. Whether that is a result of your being a Red Sea pedestrian at heart, we know not and would shy away from making any such suggestion, lest such a comment be taken as tacit approval for the Corbynite regime.

You didn't enjoy the Black Velvet? You're the most unreconstructed jew, like, evs.
    Why would you **** around with a pint of Guinness?

Its the work of ****s.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Why would you **** around with a pint of Guinness?

Its the work of ****s.
    Quite.

and any restaurant that adds a mandatory 12.5% service charge can **** right off.

I'll tip based on the quality of the service, thank you kindly.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”