Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Piotr Zielinski

Piotr Zielinski

So are any of you muppets sad enough to know something about this chap that is supposed to be Ramsey's replacement?

And not just Anaconda, either.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So are any of you muppets sad enough to know something about this chap that is supposed to be Ramsey's replacement?

I'll stick my neck out here... I reckon he's Polish.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I'll stick my neck out here... I reckon he's Polish.
    I'm trying to decide whether he is worth a youtube investigation by AWIMB's foremost talent evaluator.

This is an important decision that could impact all of us including Arsenal Football Club, IUFG. Your Polish contribution - I must say - isn't overwhelmingly helpful in this regard.

What about that Smith Roland chap from the youth team? I thought he was taking over that role?

I play FIFA with my boys so I know all the players

Anyway, this one's alright. He's a good size i.e. Not a midget. Good skills, decent passing and very two-footed. There's the odd goal in there too, but I'd like him alot better if he cut out some of the fanny-dancing and just went about kicking people more. If it goes badly, he'll spend lots of time on his arse and get booked alot; if it goes well, he'll be a smaller Effenberg.

So there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He got on for 10 minutes last night...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Does it matter? If it is purely to replace Ramsey I would argue we could sign a Big Mac and still improve the squad
    Last edited by Peter; 10-04-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Does it matter? If it is purely to replace Ramsey I would argue we could sign a Big Mac and still improve the squad
    Well, if he's going to properly replace Ramsey he needs to start, first of all. Then he needs to spend about 58 min slowing play down, giving the ball away and doing what he does best, which is to look incredibly average and like he belongs at a smaller club with less ambition. Everton, as an example. Then when he's quite rightly hooked, he needs to look exasperated and completely out of touch with reality; as though he thinks that the just played 58 min looking like an improved version of Pele, or Messi.

It's a big ask, not sure if Piotr is up to it or not.

Well, if he's going to properly replace Ramsey he needs to start, first of all. Then he needs to spend about 58 min slowing play down, giving the ball away and doing what he does best, which is to look incredibly average and like he belongs at a smaller club with less ambition. Everton, as an example. Then when he's quite rightly hooked, he needs to look exasperated and completely out of touch with reality; as though he thinks that the just played 58 min looking like an improved version of Pele, or Messi.

It's a big ask, not sure if Piotr is up to it or not.
    He will also need to refuse to celebrate if he scores against his old club, like a complete ****ing ****.