Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Watched Bayern v Ajax last night.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me, there are some strange meal combos in there
    His habit of sticking a lumb of Aldi knock-off nutella in pretty much every meal is probably the most distressing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Three pepperamis and some fruit.
    I got some amazing thick cut bacon from the new butcher the other day. I shall fry a couple of rashers up at lunchtime and serve them with the two eggs my girls delivered me this morning.

Lots of toast, naturally.

Poor performances; player disputes; fan unrest; getting booed at the end of games; attacks from ex players - Mourinho is basically the new Wenger.

I do hope he's enjoying the boot being on the other foot, the obnoxious prick.
    Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Fúck me, there are some strange meal combos in there
    Eat your heart out with Nick Helm, on Dave TV was very watchable in this regard.
    Definite recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I got some amazing thick cut bacon from the new butcher the other day. I shall fry a couple of rashers up at lunchtime and serve them with the two eggs my girls delivered me this morning.

Lots of toast, naturally.
    I can eat as much eggs and bacon as I like. It's just the bread and that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Eat your heart out with Nick Helm, on Dave TV was very watchable in this regard.
    Definite recommend
    This is a very upsetting meal. First of all beans with curry and then Nutella ON TOP OF BOTH

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1045404604802961409

I can eat as much eggs and bacon as I like. It's just the bread and that.
    Oh, eggs and b without toast is like a day without sunshine. Or potatoes. Yes, a day without potatoes.

Who would countenance such a thing?

Oh, eggs and b without toast is like a day without sunshine. Or potatoes. Yes, a day without potatoes.

Who would countenance such a thing?
    Actually, it's not too bad. It just takes some planning. I was at a thing yesterday and sandwiches were laid on. I ended up having to subsist on fruit.

And just think, we thought he was great when he sprinted down the touchline at Old Trafford to celebrate Porto beating United
    www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45730077

he liked the post "without reading the text"
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”