Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watched Bayern v Ajax last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That feeder iufg planted the idea of a kebab in my mind. Now I'm sat here with a cannonball of rotting doner meat weighing down my guts
    I ended up eating nothing last night except four large scotches and some walnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I ended up eating nothing last night except four large scotches and some walnuts.
    Nuts are really fattening

Nuts are really fattening
    No they're not. Walnuts least of all.

And Walnuts aren't actually a nut
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

When I got the kebab home I removed the salad, closed the box up again, and left it for 5 minutes to allow the potent mixture of lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce to penetrate the pitta. I then anointed the doner meat with a sprinkling of Akabanga and a big squirt of lemon juice.

I tore off strips of pitta, applied the meat, onions and lumps of pickled chilli, and allowed the grease to drip down my chin as the taste explosion overwhelmed my senses.

What have you got for lunch today? Some nice lentils?

When I got the kebab home I removed the salad, closed the box up again, and left it for 5 minutes to allow the potent mixture of lamb grease, chilli sauce and garlic sauce to penetrate the pitta. I then anointed the doner meat with a sprinkling of Akabanga and a big squirt of lemon juice.

I tore off strips of pitta, applied the meat, onions and lumps of pickled chilli, and allowed the grease to drip down my chin as the taste explosion overwhelmed my senses.

Three pepperamis and some fruit.

That feeder iufg planted the idea of a kebab in my mind. Now I'm sat here with a cannonball of rotting doner meat weighing down my guts
    no need for thanks, sc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I had a Sambar for lunch yesterday.
    It's been a little, ahem, windy since.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    no need for thanks, sc
    I follow an actual feeder on twitter. He gets paid to roam the country feeding fat birds. He also has a spectacularly unhealthy relationship with food himself, as posts like this prove.

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1035946911147196417

I follow an actual feeder on twitter. He gets paid to roam the country feeding fat birds. He also has a spectacularly unhealthy relationship with food himself, as posts like this prove.

https://twitter.com/omracer/status/1035946911147196417
    Fúck me, there are some strange meal combos in there