Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watched Bayern v Ajax last night.

Watched Bayern v Ajax last night.

There would appear to be some hope for Dutch football after all. That's quite a crop of youngsters Ajax have there.

In other news, both Bayern and Manyoo looked fúcking dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    There would appear to be some hope for Dutch football after all. That's quite a crop of youngsters Ajax have there.

Poor performances; player disputes; fan unrest; getting booed at the end of games; attacks from ex players - Mourinho is basically the new Wenger.

I do hope he's enjoying the boot being on the other foot, the obnoxious prick.

Had a little treble on last night Manyoo to draw, CSKA to beat Real Madrid and Man City to draw.

In short David Silva killed my bet before it had really started. The ****.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Had a little treble on last night Manyoo to draw, CSKA to beat Real Madrid and Man City to draw.

In short David Silva killed my bet before it had really started. The ****.
    Bald ****. Bald midget ****, indeed.

I was on Valencia to beat Manyoo, Ajax to win in Munich and Real Madrid to win. Luckily it wasn't my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Poor performances; player disputes; fan unrest; getting booed at the end of games; attacks from ex players - Mourinho is basically the new Wenger.

The beauty is, there’s no obvious way out either. The club are shackled by ridiculously expensive players and no obvious buyers.
    Barca were mentioned as an escape route for Pogba but their wage bill is at the limit permissible against revenue. Oh, and good luck trying to offload Sanchez in 350k per week.

Bald ****. Bald midget ****, indeed.

I was on Valencia to beat Manyoo, Ajax to win in Munich and Real Madrid to win. Luckily it wasn't my money.
    I hear Manyoo were pretty terrible again. Alexis Sanchez being won particular massive under-performer
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I hear Manyoo were pretty terrible again. Alexis Sanchez being won particular massive under-performer
    Apparently Sanchez gave the ball away 46 times last night, which is more often than Santi Cazorla during his whole Arsenal career.*

*Stats from Twitter, unverified, but fúck it, I'm choosing to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

And just think, we thought he was great when he sprinted down the touchline at Old Trafford to celebrate Porto beating United

Apparently Sanchez gave the ball away 46 times last night, which is more often than Santi Cazorla during his whole Arsenal career.*

*Stats from Twitter, unverified, but fúck it, I'm choosing to believe it.
    I saw that and chuckled

Did you have your pork belly?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I saw that and chuckled

Did you have your pork belly?
    That feeder iufg planted the idea of a kebab in my mind. Now I'm sat here with a cannonball of rotting doner meat weighing down my guts