Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allegedly he raped her in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, I suppose. No point in half measures.
    'Hanged', surely. We don't know how he was hung, she hasn't mentioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    'Hanged', surely. We don't know how he was hung, she hasn't mentioned it.
    Not that well if she can still shít straight imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Again, here rape is considered a 'half measure'......

Alleged rape, that is.
    Well I’m not really sure how l this rape stuff works, p. I certainly wouldn’t fancy trying to sodomise an unwilling person. It’s tricky enough when they’re willing imo.

Well I’m not really sure how l this rape stuff works, p. I certainly wouldn’t fancy trying to sodomise an unwilling person. It’s tricky enough when they’re willing imo.
    I think as men we dont really understand what rape is anymore. That seems to be the way they want it.

I do agree, it seems an unusual approach.

Hang on, the article I read it says he raped in the penthouse, not the arse.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Many times. I've been going to Rules since the mid 80s. It's wonderful. You'll hate it.

You should start with half a dozen natives and a tankard of black velvet. Move on to the house Claret with the rib of beef, followed by steamed sponge pudding with custard.
    Possibly my favourite London restaurant

Weren’t there rumours he’s a notorious cheek buster / bowls from the pavilion end / rides with his feet out the irons / loves a 3 pointer / his favourite tennis score is deuce etc etc

enough, with your school days...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

https://www.celebritiesbuzz.com.gh/w...ynMayorga-.jpg

Hmm...he’s one of those guys ie lurking on the dance floor with his drink