Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Mad German dentist update.

Mad German dentist update.

He's just replaced a filling, suggesting that perhaps I wouldn't want an anaesthetic? "The upside is that it will be done very quickly. The downside: a certain amount of pain."

It was done quite quickly, I'll grant him that. There was a 'certain amount of pain'. By jiminy there was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He's just replaced a filling, suggesting that perhaps I wouldn't want an anaesthetic? "The upside is that it will be done very quickly. The downside: a certain amount of pain."

It was done quite quickly, I'll grant him that. There was a 'certain amount of pain'. By jiminy there was.
    Were you in a particular rush? I am no dentist, but it sounds like a relatively straightforward procedure. Would the use of a local anesthetic really have been a problem for anyone concerned?

At least you aren't now dribbling your coffee all over the place.
    Every cloud, etc
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Were you in a particular rush? I am no dentist, but it sounds like a relatively straightforward procedure. Would the use of a local anesthetic really have been a problem for anyone concerned?
    I dont recall having any anaesthetic for fillings. Sir C might just be a big poofter.

Did he at any point ask ‘Is it safe?’