Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Foreskinwimb: Somewhat out of my depth here, so would appreciate a few pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Did you used to rub your hooked finger down your nose when you did so?

That's the way to call someone jewboy.
    Didn’t need to. The proof of his dirty Jewishness was clear every time he took a shower.
    Let me tell you: that kid really took the heat off the actual Jewish lads in our year. He should get that ‘Righteous among the nations’ status like Schindler or one of those fellas for his sacrifice.
    Dear old Dave Schieff never got any stick - all thanks to Jewboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Is this not something I can outsource to a goy?

Doesn't it does tend to be very sensitive as a kid and drawing back can be quite painful?

Needless to say when he hits puberty and starts bashing the cund out of it, that sensitivity will cease to be of concern.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Is this not something I can outsource to a goy?
    Is this not something you could have googled? While I appreciate the candor and all...