Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreskinwimb: Somewhat out of my depth here, so would appreciate a few pointers.

Foreskinwimb: Somewhat out of my depth here, so would appreciate a few pointers.

Do I need to be tending to my son's foreskin at any point? Checking all's normal? Teaching him to clean it in the bath?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Do I need to be tending to my son's foreskin at any point? Checking all's normal? Teaching him to clean it in the bath?

Thanks in advance.
    Remind me why you didn't have him circumcised and have left him to go through life as a barbarian with a smelly, unclean appendage?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Remind me why you didn't have him circumcised and have left him to go through life as a barbarian with a smelly, unclean appendage?
    Because he didn't want to mutilate his child?????
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Thanks in advance.
    How old is he? only gentle cleaning required

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Stop it.

ABCDEFGHIJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Is this not something I can outsource to a goy?

He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

What does gentle cleaning involve? Do I need to show him how to roll it down? And if so, how far down? Until it won't go any further?

Also curious about this. My boy is soon 3 and it doesn’t look like his foreskin wants to go back. Is their a certain age when it’s willing to cooperate?

He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Roll it down without forcing it too far...

He's 23.

Only joking, he's 4.

Well if he hasn’t started rolling it down himself already, I’d be surprised. There really isn’t any pressing need to bother with cleaning it until you hit puberty imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Interesting use of ‘Barbarian’ given that the Greeks and Romans specifically defined circumcision as a barbarian practice. And they were right.