Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Foreskinwimb: Somewhat out of my depth here, so would appreciate a few pointers.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well if he hasn’t started rolling it down himself already, I’d be surprised. There really isn’t any pressing need to bother with cleaning it until you hit puberty imo.
    However, if the lad is 4 he really needs to be taught the basics of batting as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    However, if the lad is 4 he really needs to be taught the basics of batting as soon as possible.
    I assume m is already teaching the forward defensive?

I assume m is already teaching the forward defensive?
    And, in a common theme, how to adjust the rubber handle grip when it rides up by rolling it up and stretching it back down.

Interesting use of ‘Barbarian’ given that the Greeks and Romans specifically defined circumcision as a barbarian practice. And they were right.
    Yeah, like I'm taking lessons on anything for the Bubbles and the Eyeties.

Master WES took it like a man and experiences the benefits on a daily basis. Top chap.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Yeah, like I'm taking lessons on anything for the Bubbles and the Eyeties.

Master WES took it like a man and experiences the benefits on a daily basis. Top chap.
    There was a chap at my school who was circumcised. For 8 years he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.

There was a chap at my school who was circumcised. For 8 years he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.
    Sounds like you went to a very witty school

It was Roundheads v Cavaliers at my school.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

... he was known as ‘Jewboy’ despite not being Jewish.
    nowadays that is a discriminatory act.

yes, you can be called Jewboy and not be a jew; and it is against the law.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Did you used to rub your hooked finger down your nose when you did so?

That's the way to call someone jewboy.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    nowadays that is a discriminatory act.

yes, you can be called Jewboy and not be a jew; and it is against the law.
    The funny thing about that is that some poor, innocent soul somewhere imagines that’s going to stop people being called Jewboy.