Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This made me chuckle, students union's really are mental

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But seriously. Things have been going a little bit mental for years - since the loony left started to become mainstream in the 80s. But how have we come so very far down the Bonkers HJighway in just a couple of years? Men marrying men? Men deciding that they're women? Check your privilege? Corbyn's commies? What the fúck happened to the world in about 2014 to send everyone doollaly?
    Sally Reynolds - the Little Mix bint... "It was very much a disparity of experience compared with everyone else”

Poor, deaf me. Going to a music concert that I cannot hear. There will be a fúcking disparity that nobody can do a fúcking thing about.

What next, the blind suing firework manufacturers?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

IUFG "Whatever happened to that deaf woman who tried to sue the promoters of that Little Mix concert because, although they provided a signer for the main event, they didn't for the support act?"

She's waiting to hear from them
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    IUFG "Whatever happened to that deaf woman who tried to sue the promoters of that Little Mix concert because, although they provided a signer for the main event, they didn't for the support act?"

She's waiting to hear from them
    Oh, f, you missed out on the opportunity to use a

wd btw
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

It's more about people with disabilities. Like anxiety.

Anxiety is a fúcking disability, apparently. If that's the case I should have been signed off work years ago. And I should have a blue badge for my car and a guide dog.
    What have you got to be anxious about, Charles? Your glw gets her womanly needs addressed elsewhere so having to perform at your age isn't a concern. You have no children, so no worries there. You ingested enough grade A drugs in the 80s to kill 100 men so you have no right to any sense of longevity, so forget that one. You seem to have enough money to eat and drink well until the inevitable happens, so all good there.

So WHAT THE F*CK do you have to be anxious about then?

Jesus fkin Christ....

It's more about people with disabilities. Like anxiety.

Anxiety is a fúcking disability, apparently. If that's the case I should have been signed off work years ago. And I should have a blue badge for my car and a guide dog.
    Not sure you can have a guide dog and a car sc
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not sure you can have a guide dog and a car sc
    perhaps Berni can be his carer?
    I'm sure he'd be up for the arse wiping, feeding and general mental abuse.