Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This made me chuckle, students union's really are mental

This made me chuckle, students union's really are mental

Jesus. Fúcking. Wept.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Yep, important to make the deaf feel included.

Obviously the blind can **** right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yep, important to make the deaf feel included.

Obviously the blind can **** right off.
    It's more about people with disabilities. Like anxiety.

Anxiety is a fúcking disability, apparently. If that's the case I should have been signed off work years ago. And I should have a blue badge for my car and a guide dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Anxiety is a fúcking disability, apparently. If that's the case I should have been signed off work years ago. And I should have a blue badge for my car and a guide dog.
    Whatever happened to that deaf woman who tried to sue the promoters of that Little Mix concert because, although they provided a signer for the main event, they didn't for the support act?

To be fair, she was the lucky one at that gig...

:initoforthecompensation:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Its all about being inclusive. Its funny how inclusivity so frequently involves banning something.

In this particular instance the deaf lobby should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for excluding the blind. I cannot tolerate this level of discrimination. It is thoroughly unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Whatever happened to that deaf woman who tried to sue the promoters of that Little Mix concert because, although they provided a signer for the main event, they didn't for the support act?

The woman hit by the golf ball at the Ryder Cup is suing for losing sight in her eye..........don't stand 280-320 yards down the fairway.

But seriously. Things have been going a little bit mental for years - since the loony left started to become mainstream in the 80s. But how have we come so very far down the Bonkers HJighway in just a couple of years? Men marrying men? Men deciding that they're women? Check your privilege? Corbyn's commies? What the fúck happened to the world in about 2014 to send everyone doollaly?

Great ****ing advert for Little Mix isnt it. You dont have to be deaf to like them but.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The woman hit by the golf ball at the Ryder Cup is suing for losing sight in her eye..........don't stand 280-320 yards down the fairway.
    An explosion of the eyeball. Never sounds promising tbf.

Quite, expect small, hard golf balls to be flying all over the place on a golf course.

If it was me on the tee, any person forward of the tee markers could be in real danger

especially those between 1 and 230 yards