Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Must...not...laugh or...point out how shìt women's football is...

Must...not...laugh or...point out how shìt women's football is...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No matter how technically gifted the women footballers might be

the goalkeepers are always, and without exception, shíte.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

#equalpay

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    No matter how technically gifted the women footballers might be

the goalkeepers are always, and without exception, shíte.
    I'm actually impressed they could find a woman capable of kicking the fùcker 50 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    #equalpay

https://www.theguardian.com/football...r-league-video

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    #equalpay

They started this one for golf as well plus Matt Dickinson of The Times saying the Ryder Cup should be mixed....why, the women have the Solheim Cup

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    They started this one for golf as well plus Matt Dickinson of The Times saying the Ryder Cup should be mixed....why, the women have the Solheim Cup
    I quite agree. The Ryder Cup should be played between the best of Europe and the best of the USA golfers.

That'll be blokes then.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Why do they persist with the fantasy that these women's sports would be just as successful as the men's if only they got the same coverage? It's demonstrably untrue. Years of Bullseye proved that women can't play darts.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why do they persist with the fantasy that these women's sports would be just as successful as the men's if only they got the same coverage? It's demonstrably untrue. Years of Bullseye proved that women can't play darts.
    I've said it many times on here but the only sports that are comparable for pure thrill whether it be male or female, are almost entirely winter sports.

I've said it many times on here but the only sports that are comparable for pure thrill whether it be male or female, are almost entirely winter sports.
    Seriously, though, there is nothing to stop women being just as good as men at things like snooker and darts. But they aren't Why not?