Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I had a few days off last week and have come to the conclussion

It's high stress for you c because of all that running

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If I had my time again I'd definitely work for someone else. Ideally a big corporation.

Running a business kills you.
    and hiding you have to when irate customers return to your yard demanding refunds for the bodged up write-off you've sold them (with tread you've painted onto the tyres) - and let's have none of your cruel barbs about the fact I once worked in trade. Pulling jobbies out of your mum's arse was indeed stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    He became a cobbler, I believe
    He did get a pretty stiff sentence, but the law does tend to make examples of its own who go a bit naughty. He'd have got less for stabbing someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    and hiding you have to when irate customers return to your yard demanding refunds for the bodged up write-off you've sold them (with tread you've painted onto the tyres) - and let's have none of your cruel barbs about the fact I once worked in trade. Pulling jobbies out of your mum's arse was indeed stressful.

You don't see much of Danny DeVito these days, do you? Not that there was ever much to see.

I was never sure if he was a midget or just a normal small man.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Well you can be in a big company doing whatever you do and it can turn out some arseholes in the US have been selling people mortgages they can never repay and before you know what's happening, you're carrying a cardboard box home.
    But there is always some other big company that will take you on. That's my experience.

You don't see much of Danny DeVito these days, do you? Not that there was ever much to see.

Every time I see someone now who was 20 years older than me years ago, I am shocked by how old they look. Have you seen Paul Simon lately? And isn't odd how all jewish men morph into the same Shylock character once they hit 60?

We've discussed this before. He's a very fúcking short human. And almost in proportion; his arms do look a bit dwarfy.

What he lacks in stature he makes up in entourage.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He did get a pretty stiff sentence, but the law does tend to make examples of its own who go a bit naughty. He'd have got less for stabbing someone.
    Batter someone within an inch of their life and get 3 years, stiff HMRC for a few grand and you'll never see the light of day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    But there is always some other big company that will take you on. That's my experience.
    ****ing hell, we're in near full employment.
    you could find a job tomorrow, doing what you do already.
    you might have to relocate, mind.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Batter someone within an inch of their life and get 3 years, stiff HMRC for a few grand and you'll never see the light of day!
    I also think he should have got time off for the amount of hilarity his crimes have afforded the rest of us. Crimes with comedy value should always come with a lower tariff than unfunny crimes.

I also think he should have got time off for the amount of hilarity his crimes have afforded the rest of us. Crimes with comedy value should always come with a lower tariff than unfunny crimes.
    Totally, not like anyone got hurt. Surely being struck off the profession he'd studied for years for was punishment enough