Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zidane to take over from Mourinho?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's a results business.

Football, not sex. Although sex can also be a results business, I suppose.
    Sex is certainly a results business. Failure to recognise this fact of life has led to the mortification of western society.

Not enough good old-fashioned trophy wives; too many of them newfangled fourth-place trophy wives, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Places we know Zidane has lived:

Marseille
    Cannes
    Bordeaux
    Turin
    Madrid

Imagine his face the first time he sees Manchester
    It's almost a career ending move, taking that job these days.
    Imagine, the persistent baying for success and restoration of the number 1 club in the PL, knowing you're up against the GDP of Qatar, together with the worlds best manager.
    If there's one thing I'm enjoying about the rise of City, it's the catastrophic damage being unleashed on United.

Places we know Zidane has lived:

Marseille
    Cannes
    Bordeaux
    Turin
    Madrid

Imagine his face the first time he sees Manchester
    Those places are mostly dumps though, as Zizoooo would well appreciate, having been born in the dumpiest bit of one of them.

Of course, now he'd live in the neighbourhood called "Money" in whichever of them he might end up in. Even Manchester.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It's almost a career ending move, taking that job these days.
    Imagine, the persistent baying for success and restoration of the number 1 club in the PL, knowing you're up against the GDP of Qatar, together with the worlds best manager.
    If there's one thing I'm enjoying about the rise of City, it's the catastrophic damage being unleashed on United.
    For the moment, I don't mind City being the best team in the land, just because of the pain it causes their neighbours.

But, iirc, I couldn't stand Everton in the 80s when they were better than the other bunch of ****s in that shíthole of a city.

Strange.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    For the moment, I don't mind City being the best team in the land, just because of the pain it causes their neighbours.

But, iirc, I couldn't stand Everton in the 80s when they were better than the other bunch of ****s in that shíthole of a city.

Strange.
    I don't care about City because nothing they win actually counts. I would rather City won everything this year than have Tottenham win anything at all - even the Caramac Cup.

Doing naughty stuff she wouldn't do with you

In your bed and in the house you built.
    . . . . . .

99 times out of 100, that ends with a defender intercepting it and the whole thing fizzling out to bellows of 'SHOOT YOU FùCKING TIPPY-TAPPY CùNTS!!!' and us losing 1-0 to a breakaway goal.
    You prefer to take a more efficient approach - possibly based on statistics? Like that chap at the FA. Charles Moore, was it? Get it wide and get it into the mixer, that sort of thing?

Bit lumpen.

You prefer to take a more efficient approach - possibly based on statistics? Like that chap at the FA. Charles Moore, was it? Get it wide and get it into the mixer, that sort of thing?

Bit lumpen.
    Fúck all wrong with this approach, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Those places are mostly dumps though, as Zizoooo would well appreciate, having been born in the dumpiest bit of one of them.

Of course, now he'd live in the neighbourhood called "Money" in whichever of them he might end up in. Even Manchester.
    None of Cannes, Bordeux or Madrid are dumps, red. Quite the opposite, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    None of Cannes, Bordeux or Madrid are dumps, red. Quite the opposite, actually.
    To be fair, I'll give you Cannes. The wife likes it so we're regulars there.

I'm essentially a rural soul though so you can keep all the rest.