Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I suspect Dyche and Howe aren't members?
    Dyche has all the makings of a great future member. These chaps usually make their name at one club, only to move on and signally fail to reproduce their 'success' (ie not getting relegated) elsewhere. This is when they embark on the full 'Destroy and exit' cycle.

Steve Bruce was quite fond of that luncheon
    Or of any luncheon going

Phil Orange (remember him?) for five minutes
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Phil Orange (remember him?) for five minutes
    One of teams beat us.

At The Grove.

Wenger out!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Absolutely. Hodgson is virtually a founder member.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs.
    Really - would say Hodgson is the antithesis of the Warnock-Allardyce brigade. Intelligent, well-spoken, realises there is life beyond the English coast. Can't see any of the others managing Inter Milan for example

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    One of teams beat us.

At The Grove.

Wenger out!
    God yes. One of their lads spanked one from 30 yards into the top corner, didn't he? Never done it before, or since, I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    God yes. One of their lads spanked one from 30 yards into the top corner, didn't he? Never done it before, or since, I bet.
    I lost count of the number of bang-average players who scored the best goals of their career or had the best performance of their career against us. Cłnts.

Hull won that game fair and square
    That was is the days before Orange became a cund with regard to Wenger

Neil Mellor

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Really - would say Hodgson is the antithesis of the Warnock-Allardyce brigade. Intelligent, well-spoken, realises there is life beyond the English coast. Can't see any of the others managing Inter Milan for example
    True, but many of the same factors are there: West Brom, Crystal Palace (having held at least one of these two jobs is almost mandatory for membership of the club); getting a big club job and failing (Liverpool); and an inexplicable and ignominious stint as England manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Neil Mellor
    I'd forgotten that one until now.

At one point, he was the new Stevie Gerrard due to looking a bit like him and playing for Liverpool.