Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire
    To be fair to Jose that was probably one of his more understandable decisions given how **** he has been playing. However, taking off Pogba and Martial when you’re chasing the game

He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire
    Jose is one of the reasons he went there apparently.

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Jose is one of the reasons he went there apparently.

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:
    I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    Last edited by Burney; 10-01-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McLaren's hair island.

McLaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    Mark Hughes.

he's washed up.

something mentally has gone with Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    he's washed up.

something mentally has gone with Sanchez.
    I think my favourite thing about Mourinho's travails at United is not just that it's going so badly, but that by his behaviour he is rapidly rendering himself unemployable in the future. I'm starting to fantasise about a game that is rid of his peculiar brand of mean-spirited narcissism.

I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    are Hughes and Hodgson members?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    are Hughes and Hodgson members?
    Absolutely. Hodgson is virtually a founder member.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-01-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Absolutely. Hodgson is virtually a founder member.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs.
    I suspect Dyche and Howe aren't members?