Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I wonder how Alexis is coping with events at Old Trafford?

He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He used to have a hissy fit if Wenger benched him for more than 5 mins. He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire
    To be fair to Jose that was probably one of his more understandable decisions given how **** he has been playing. However, taking off Pogba and Martial when you’re chasing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    He and Jose must be getting on like a house on fire
    Jose is one of the reasons he went there apparently.

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Jose's latest destroy and exit project is going very, very well so far. :athleticomince:
    I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    Last edited by Burney; 10-01-2018 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McLaren's hair island.

McLaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    Mark Hughes.

I think the idea of a bunch of shìt British managers getting together and discussing their latest 'Destroy and Exit' plans for a range of crappy clubs made me laugh almost as much as discussion of McClaren's hair island.

McClaren, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew, Pulis, Redknapp - all in the British Managers Lunch Club. Who else is there?
    are Hughes and Hodgson members?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

are Hughes and Hodgson members?
    Absolutely. Hodgson is virtually a founder member.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs.
    Last edited by Burney; 10-01-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Honestly, though, it is a source of wonder that these men keep getting given these jobs.
    I suspect Dyche and Howe aren't members?

Really - would say Hodgson is the antithesis of the Warnock-Allardyce brigade. Intelligent, well-spoken, realises there is life beyond the English coast. Can't see any of the others managing Inter Milan for example

What's all this?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."