Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We’re on quite a nice little run now despite only really turning up for

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    True. I haven't been able to moan about him this season. yet.
    He looks quick and powerful again, like he did when he first came into the first team. I think there is a good player in there and definitely one that is more suited to what Emery seems to want than Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Been quite an easy ride for the coach so far. The real test will be in a few weeks when the weather gets worse, and we get our first proper look at how Emery wears a winter coat. We'll know much more after that.
    Oh, God! He's not going to wear one of those sleeping bag efforts like AW is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    So...what you're saying is. we're gonna get gubbed?
    I watched about 15 minutes of the chelsea Liverpool game yesterday. Its hard to believe those Liverpool players are not on something. They are so quick and powerful.

Ramsey had a little strop when he was substituted at the weekend
    I’m not his biggest fan so there may be a bit of bias in my opinion but I think even the most neutral observer would have to concede he has been ****e so far this season. He just doesn’t seem suited to playing that far forward and Emery clearly doesn’t see him as one of his two deeper midfielders. Time to bench him.

Oh, God! He's not going to wear one of those sleeping bag efforts like AW is he?
    he's an overcoat man...

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I’m not his biggest fan so there may be a bit of bias in my opinion but I think even the most neutral observer would have to concede he has been ****e so far this season. He just doesn’t seem suited to playing that far forward and Emery clearly doesn’t see him as one of his two deeper midfielders. Time to bench him.
    Ramsey must disagree. I don't think he stopped shaking his head, at being subbed, for 5 minutes
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

So...what you're saying is. we're gonna get gubbed?
    Certainly we're going to get gubbed. But before we get gubbed, we're going to wina few

Ramsey had a little strop when he was substituted at the weekend
    All part of the Wenger clear out plan. I like the fact that this manager will hook any player for underperforming. Ramsey got a bit too comfortable under AW and was usually selected when fit.
    I can’t see him being a natural starter with any other top 6 side if he leaves.

he's an overcoat man...

That is literally the first thing I've liked about him.

Now if he could just learn to stop speaking like Speedy Gonzales on helium...

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Been quite an easy ride for the coach so far. The real test will be in a few weeks when the weather gets worse, and we get our first proper look at how Emery wears a winter coat. We'll know much more after that.
    Right
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."