Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We’re on quite a nice little run now despite only really turning up for

We’re on quite a nice little run now despite only really turning up for

45 minutes in most games. Hopefully he’ll start to play Özil in a more central position from now on and leave out Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    45 minutes in most games. Hopefully he’ll start to play Özil in a more central position from now on and leave out Ramsey.
    Iwobi seems to be a favourite for the manager - would be tempted to start him on the right. Ramsey can start in Azerbaijan

Yes. When do we next play someone decent, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Liverpool at the start of November. We have Crystal Palace away after the international break which could be a tricky one as well.

Ramsey had a little strop when he was substituted at the weekend
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Iwobi seems to be a favourite for the manager - would be tempted to start him on the right. Ramsey can start in Azerbaijan
    He’s often been a great impact sub but never that consistent over 90 minutes.
    Been impressed so far this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Liverpool, 3rd November, at our place.

We've just won 7 in a row and we have a run of very winnable games for the next month. By the end opf October we could well be getting over-excited...

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He’s often been a great impact sub but never that consistent over 90 minutes.
    Been impressed so far this season.
    True. I haven't been able to moan about him this season. yet.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Been quite an easy ride for the coach so far. The real test will be in a few weeks when the weather gets worse, and we get our first proper look at how Emery wears a winter coat. We'll know much more after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Liverpool, 3rd November, at our place.

We've just won 7 in a row and we have a run of very winnable games for the next month. By the end opf October we could well be getting over-excited...
    So...what you're saying is. we're gonna get gubbed?