Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WD Europe, stuffing the Yanks in the second best sporting event in the world

WD Europe, stuffing the Yanks in the second best sporting event in the world

(behind the World Cup), only professional misery guts like Berni can't enjoy it
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    It’s an alright watch. Definitely not the second best sporting event in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    It’s an alright watch. Definitely not the second best sporting event in the world.
    Well, you are wrong imho
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Well, you are wrong imho
    Tiddlywinks for grown ups. I’m not convinced it’s a great spectator sport.
    Similar to snooker in a way. You struggle to stay with it for the first two thirds but get interested in the final few frames / holes..

It's not a sport, it's a game.

I consider it a peculiarly shít game, but that's a matter of opinion and up for discussion. The fact that you wear long trousers and don't break a sweat proves, however, that it isn't a sport.

Well, you are wrong imho
    Most enjoyable weekend. Made all the more amusing with Patrick Reed throwing Spieth under the proverbial bus

Well, you are wrong imho
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1046688393005060096

That's very good....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Right. It's difficult to get past the whole "But it's only Golf" thing, imo. Although I've nothing particularly against Golf.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's not a sport, it's a game.

I consider it a peculiarly shít game, but that's a matter of opinion and up for discussion. The fact that you wear long trousers and don't break a sweat proves, however, that it isn't a sport.
    It's definitely sport, though it may not be a sport
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    It's definitely sport, though it may not be a sport
    It's mostly just walking around, really.