Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A chap showed me how to do a bet.

A chap showed me how to do a bet.

On Wednesday I betted a £20 accumulisor. I chose 5 results and, after about half an hour played, was given the option of 'cashing out', which I did. The result? £66.75 KERCHING I THANG YOU **************FREE MONEYS***********

This game is easy.

I have put the whole lot on a 5 match accumuliser tomorrow. I'm going to be rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    On Wednesday I betted a £20 accumulisor. I chose 5 results and, after about half an hour played, was given the option of 'cashing out', which I did. The result? £66.75 KERCHING I THANG YOU **************FREE MONEYS***********

This game is easy.

I have put the whole lot on a 5 match accumuliser tomorrow. I'm going to be rich.

THe key to gambling is to always bet more than you can afford and keep betting for as long as possible. Its the only way to win

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THe key to gambling is to always bet more than you can afford and keep betting for as long as possible. Its the only way to win
    I'm already doing so. There's no way I can afford to bet £20 because most of my income is taken directly by HMRC to give to the feckless, the 'disabled' and the 'sick'.

I'm already doing so. There's no way I can afford to bet £20 because most of my income is taken directly by HMRC to give to the feckless, the 'disabled' and the 'sick'.
    Or as you call them, the working class.

Just be careful...the events you select have to be covered LIVE by the bookmaker for the in play betting / cash out option to come into play.

Had this on the weekend because the Rugby League game I had on my skip wasn’t live so I had a two hour black out until this game was over and I could cash out.

So if you’re doing five 3pm games and 1 isn’t covered live then you won’t be able to cash out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Just be careful...the events you select have to be covered LIVE by the bookmaker for the in play betting / cash out option to come into play.

Had this on the weekend because the Rugby League game I had on my skip wasn’t live so I had a two hour black out until this game was over and I could cash out.

So if you’re doing five 3pm games and 1 isn’t covered live then you won’t be able to cash out.

This is worrying t. How will I know if they're covered?

Usually the market / football match will have a a little icon to indicate it will go in play.

To be fair you should be okay as most English Saturday games are covered...just don’t get cocky and add other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Usually the market / football match will have a a little icon to indicate it will go in play.

To be fair you should be okay as most English Saturday games are covered...just don’t get cocky and add other stuff.
    Thanks T. I'm a bit disappointed to see that whiclst my bed the other day offered me a potential return of £2,606, this won says I can only win £126 at best. Clearly these bástards have realised that I have sussed the system and will bankrupt them quicksmart.

Thanks T. I'm a bit disappointed to see that whiclst my bed the other day offered me a potential return of £2,606, this won says I can only win £126 at best. Clearly these bástards have realised that I have sussed the system and will bankrupt them quicksmart.
    Depends who you sleep with and what you are prepared to do
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Depends who you sleep with and what you are prepared to do
    On this occasion it was, of course, your mum.