Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 100 years ago today our great grandfathers were commencing the final advance at

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its more the restructuring of the economy (the many, not the few) that will metaphorically murder your way of life.
    Do you mean the Corbynites will look to tax the fúck out of anyone earning between £25k and £150k per year?

Those particular cash cows get milked by both ends of the political spectrum.

BTW where is labour pool for these 400k green jobs Jeremy will create? We already have 750,000 unfilled vacancies in the UK.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Do you mean the Corbynites will look to tax the fúck out of anyone earning between £25k and £150k per year?

BTW where is labour pool for these 400k green jobs Jeremy will create? We already have 750,000 unfilled vacancies in the UK.
    They plan to create proper jobs by getting rid of all the meaningless crâp like HR etc.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Are you asking me to comment on Labour's economic policies?

I may as well try and catch the wind

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It wasn't a stupid war at all. The alternative was allowing an autocratic and highly militaristic German regime to have hegemony over continental Europe.

They weren't a nice bunch, p. They had to be stopped.
    You could have gone on ruling the seas, while leaving continental Europe to the Hun. All would have been well with the world. Russia would probably not have had their revolution, and the French would drink more Alsatian wine. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    If you don't think the krauts were a bad lot, I suggest you take a look at their behaviour whenever they were occupying enemy territory - not to mention their behaviour in South West Africa.

A kraut is a kraut is a kraut, p. There are only gradations in their awfulness and untrustworthiness.

I think these blokes summed it up quite well...

https://youtu.be/7DoM3sWkgfU?t=38
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I think these blokes summed it up quite well...

https://youtu.be/7DoM3sWkgfU?t=38
    They did some nice things in Tanzania, so I understand.