Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 100 years ago today our great grandfathers were commencing the final advance at

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Any capitalist system requires for its own survival a large underclass. They have to be kept poor and hungry to keep them desperate for work so the likes of you can live it up and look down your nose at them.

I do apologise if not enough of them died and I formally apologise for my own family surviving and going on to breed a new generation of lefties. The lefties that are going to murder you in your bed as soon as Comrade Corbyn seizes power.

You should be scared.

In the meantime, I have a powerful scotch bonnet sauce that I highly recommend. It really clears out the sinuses
    The lazy fúckers will demand someone else kills me in my bed. Far too much effort for a leftie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The lazy fúckers will demand someone else kills me in my bed. Far too much effort for a leftie.
    Of course, I dont mean it literally. Its more the restructuring of the economy (the many, not the few) that will metaphorically murder your way of life.

Of course, I dont mean it literally. Its more the restructuring of the economy (the many, not the few) that will metaphorically murder your way of life.
    You think McDonnell can do worse to me than Cameron and Osborn?

Its more the restructuring of the economy (the many, not the few) that will metaphorically murder your way of life.
    Do you mean the Corbynites will look to tax the fúck out of anyone earning between £25k and £150k per year?

Those particular cash cows get milked by both ends of the political spectrum.

BTW where is labour pool for these 400k green jobs Jeremy will create? We already have 750,000 unfilled vacancies in the UK.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Do you mean the Corbynites will look to tax the fúck out of anyone earning between £25k and £150k per year?

BTW where is labour pool for these 400k green jobs Jeremy will create? We already have 750,000 unfilled vacancies in the UK.
    They plan to create proper jobs by getting rid of all the meaningless crâp like HR etc.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Are you asking me to comment on Labour's economic policies?

I may as well try and catch the wind