Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It is 10.05 am and someone in the office has just consumed a cold Ginsters pasty,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If you're happy with your mainstream hot sauce, good for you. Some of us have rather more refined tastes. :sniff:
    I hardly think a readiness to take a flamethrower to to one's tastebuds is indicative of refined tastes. The reverse, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    a packet of McCoys and a Crunchie.

This should be a sackable offence, surely?
    Hold on now food Nazi.

Does he look like he may have taken between 7-10 pints last night?

I hardly think a readiness to take a flamethrower to to one's tastebuds is indicative of refined tastes. The reverse, if anything.
    Your tastebuds have been so dulled by a lifetime of boiled meat and potatoes that they have lost the capacity to process the complex flavours of spice. All you experience is heat.

You'd be far happier at the buffet with wes, tbh. Perhaps you could put some ketchup on your heatlamp-curled pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Hold on now food Nazi.

Does he look like he may have taken between 7-10 pints last night?
    No. He just looks a bit grey and flabby. I'm not getting the smell of drink off him.

I hope you realise I'd be much more sympathetic if I thought someone had had a skinful? That is entirely understandable and in the natural course of things. I would understand his desperate need to take on calories if I thought he was suffering.

I think he's just a disgusting pig.

Your tastebuds have been so dulled by a lifetime of boiled meat and potatoes that they have lost the capacity to process the complex flavours of spice. All you experience is heat.

You'd be far happier at the buffet with wes, tbh. Perhaps you could put some ketchup on your heatlamp-curled pizza.
    You have long admitted that your years of self-abuse* have rendered you largely incapable of tasting anything properly. Your olfactory senses are poor, enervated, spavined things. This is why you crave heat - it makes you feel like you're actually tasting something.

*And the coke, booze and fags didn't help, either.

I'm off Sriracha. It's as insipid as a limp dick.

Akabanga's where you want to be https://heathotsauce.com/products/ak...ndan-chile-oil
    Right, I've ordered some of your so-called Akabanga. If it doesn't blow my socks off, I'll hunt you down and pour it in your eyes
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Right, I've ordered some of your so-called Akabanga. If it doesn't blow my socks off, I'll hunt you down and pour it in your eyes
    I can't believe you've allowed yourself to be suckered in this way, i. I thought better of you.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was introduced to it at a roadside stall in the middle of nowhere in Rwanda. My driver stopped the car and excitedly demanded that I tried the local speciality being sold at this stall. Ever a student of global cuisine I expectantly approached and was served - a baked potato.

In order to give the experience some level of authenticity, I took the proffered bottle of local chilli oil and applied it. Liberally.

Trust me. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I was introduced to it at a roadside stall in the middle of nowhere in Rwanda. My driver stopped the car and excitedly demanded that I tried the local speciality being sold at this stall. Ever a student of global cuisine I expectantly approached and was served - a baked potato.

In order to give the experience some level of authenticity, I took the proffered bottle of local chilli oil and applied it. Liberally.

Trust me. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
    One of our teams recently held an event in Rwanda. It's fair to say they weren't expecting to see quite so many people walking around with semi-automatic rifles.

One of our teams recently held an event in Rwanda. It's fair to say they weren't expecting to see quite so many people walking around with semi-automatic rifles.
    It's odd how you have to go through metal detectors to get into any public building or hotel, but everyone just passes their weapon round the side and collects it once they've gone through.