Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The NHS has sent me a letter

The NHS has sent me a letter

it suggests that the NHS, in approximately 8 weeks or so, would like me to give myself an enema, then proceed to a local hospital where I will be asked to assume the position before some NHS person sticks a tube up my backside, fills my innards with some form of gas and then inserts some form of camera thingy to take a look at my bowels. And after which I will probably scurry to a loo and explode something or other into the loo.

And why do they want me to do this? Because I have a family history of bowel cancer? Nope. Because I have a lifestyle that in some way suggests that I might be at higher risk of bowel cancer? Nope. Because I have symptoms associated with bowel cancer? Nope. None of that. Simply because I have turned a certain age.

F*ck that sideways. I ain't doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    it suggests that the NHS, in approximately 8 weeks or so, would like me to give myself an enema, then proceed to a local hospital where I will be asked to assume the position before some NHS person sticks a tube up my backside, fills my innards with some form of gas and then inserts some form of camera thingy to take a look at my bowels. And after which I will probably scurry to a loo and explode something or other into the loo.

And why do they want me to do this? Because I have a family history of bowel cancer? Nope. Because I have a lifestyle that in some way suggests that I might be at higher risk of bowel cancer? Nope. Because I have symptoms associated with bowel cancer? Nope. None of that. Simply because I have turned a certain age.

Or maybe they just have spent some time with you and have the means to make you suffer equally in return

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

get yourself there, you big, fúcking wuss.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Or maybe they just have spent some time with you and have the means to make you suffer equally in return
    Maybe they have heard that he is full of ****

You just smear a bit of shít on a lolly stick and post it to them ya big wet fanny/[/I]

If you do go...make sure your affairs are in order before hand.

Can’t trust those useless ****** imo