Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Dean

Mike Dean

What a ****!!!!

A c*nt of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    What a ****!!!!
    what a look-at-me-****
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    What a ****!!!!
    It's not all about him, is it? Just in case the cameras haven't seen me, I'll make sure I give it the 1970's thug act. What a ****

Dean is a ****, of course, but what is the world coming to when a chap can't even go to a football match and celebrate when his team wins. And, being something of a celebrity, the cameras were always going to find him, no matter what he did.

We can't have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    what a look-at-me-****
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Dean is a ****, of course, but what is the world coming to when a chap can't even go to a football match and celebrate when his team wins. And, being something of a celebrity, the cameras were always going to find him, no matter what he did.

We can't have it both ways.
    There's celebrating and then there's Mike Dean doing it.

GPWM PSRB

Precisely
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

It ain't what he does, it's the way that he does it
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    GPWM PSRB

Precisely
    I just find the idea of a referee who also is a fan of a club really weird. I suppose I've always just assumed they're sex cases who really hate football.

There's decent money in officiating football matches nowadays though, so it's bound to attract all sorts. Even football fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I just find the idea of a referee who also is a fan of a club really weird. I suppose I've always just assumed they're sex cases who really hate football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."