Thread: So my two favourites football stories so far this year are

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I am rather enjoying the fact that Sanchez is not doing very well there
    Although, I'm still concerned he'll come good again at some point

What is AW took the reins at United?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

It seems as though it isnt actually that easy to manage United when you cant just go and outspend everyone else. Puts a greater gloss on what Ferguson achieved in his latter years there.

It also underlines the quality of Wenger's work on the first half of his time with us- these are the only two individuals in the history of the Premier League to achieve consistent success despite being outspent by rivals.

When we go to Old Trafford every time Wenger stood up our support could sing

Arsenal reject, Arsenal reject

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    When we go to Old Trafford every time Wenger stood up our support could sing

Arsenal reject, Arsenal reject
    Too much. Way, way too much....

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'd rather he stayed. He's clearly a spent force; if he goes, they might get someone competent in.
    From F365
    Phil Jones (Manchester United)
    “Then the penalties come, and somebody has to miss. And when I saw it going after the sixth, the seventh (penalty) I knew that we were going to be in trouble with Jones, with Eric (Bailly). I knew we were going to be in trouble then.” And with that, Jose Mourinho hurled Phil Jones under a bus.

Too much. Way, way too much....
    So Sit down you *****phile is out of the question?

From F365
    Phil Jones (Manchester United)
    “Then the penalties come, and somebody has to miss. And when I saw it going after the sixth, the seventh (penalty) I knew that we were going to be in trouble with Jones, with Eric (Bailly). I knew we were going to be in trouble then.” And with that, Jose Mourinho hurled Phil Jones under a bus.
    He's always been a wannabe rock star. I don't think he's ever come to terms that a manager should sit quietly confident in the background, while his young charges are in the spotlight and grabbing the glory.
    The man's a c*nt, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So Sit down you *****phile is out of the question?
    I would be intrigued to see how, as United manager, he would manage to lose to United. Would be some achievement

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He's always been a wannabe rock star. I don't think he's ever come to terms that a manager should sit quietly confident in the background, while his young charges are in the spotlight and grabbing the glory.
    The man's a c*nt, basically.
    This just now from Sky Sports is very amusing:
    https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/st...06594318929921

I would be intrigued to see how, as United manager, he would manage to lose to United. Would be some achievement
    He'd probably buy Fabregas from Chelsea just so that he could throw pizza at Unai post match. Not to mention convincing Riley to come out of retirement.

Can you imagine the state of Charles if Wenger ended up managing Utd with Fabregas in the team?