Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I've had a tradesman in my house putting in a new bathroom for two weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    They need locking up.
    far too fúcking lenient on them, imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

To summarise, Burney's much more grounded in reality whereas Sir C's away with the fairies
    As am I (It's a coping mechanism)
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes. You know how when you're arrested you have the right to remain silent in case you make matters worse?

Well. That.
    Call no man happy 'til he's dead, as Solon wisely put it.

This has been another cause of major expenditure lately. The arseholes who lived there before covered everything in woodchip. I feared this might be because the walls were iffy, but no. The walls were fine. These cùnts just liked woodchip if you can fùcking believe it. They need locking up.
    At least it wasn't artex.

Imagine if it had been artex

Oh, I reserve the right to condemn human activities as pointless, but I don't think that has anything to do with not having a sense of fun. It merely speaks of a sense of perspective.
    I suffer the same accusations, b. Just because we are not shiny, happy people it doesnt mean we dont know how to enjoy ourselves.

I do shy away from using the word fun though. It seems incredibly childish and is used by the sort of people I dont really like very much

Good point b

How often does Sir C yearn for the afterlife ?
    "I wish I was dead"
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    At least it wasn't artex.

Imagine if it had been artex
    Oh, people who apply Artex should simply be dragged into the street and shot in the back of the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    To summarise, Burney's much more grounded in reality whereas Sir C's away with the fairies
    As am I (It's a coping mechanism)
    Does 'grounded in reality' mean 'fúcking miserablist'? Because that would be harsh.

A little harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    Good point b

How often does Sir C yearn for the afterlife ?
    "I wish I was dead"
    I'm not sure whether he believes in an afterlife. Sometimes he believes in reincarnation, but I don't think he's ever suggested there's an afterlife.

I'm not sure whether he believes in an afterlife. Sometimes he believes in reincarnation, but I don't think he's ever suggested there's an afterlife.
    I certainly hope there is no afterlife. I seek only the sweet peace of eternal oblivion.