Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK, joking aside, but how in the name of God can a teacher get up on his hind legs

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    and say this and STILL be allowed to teach children?

Putting one's political leanings to one side, is this not terribly, terribly sinister?

https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/1044239128236298240
    Oh God, where do you dredge up this material? It's so weird, this obsession with "liberalism." I doubt you have the least idea what it means.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Oh God, where do you dredge up this material? It's so weird, this obsession with "liberalism." I doubt you have the least idea what it means.
    This is from the stage of the Labour Party Conference.

I know precisely what 'liberalism' is. It is a noble concept of individual freedom wrongly attributed to the political left and its persistent attempts to achieve the polar opposite.

And what is certainly not liberal is the desire to politically indoctrinate children.

This is from the stage of the Labour Party Conference.

I know precisely what 'liberalism' is. It is a noble concept of individual freedom wrongly attributed to the political left and its persistent attempts to achieve the polar opposite.

And what is certainly not liberal is the desire to politically indoctrinate children.
    and when did everything you disagree with become 'evil'?

whackjobs.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

whackjobs.
    He didn't say evil, he said sinister......and it is, kids need to have a rounded view on the world and make decisions based on the full picture, not be ****ing brain-washed.

whackjobs.
    Demonisation of the opposition is the tried and trusted tactic of all extremists. If you can categorise your opponents as not merely wrong, but actually evil, you can morally justify pretty much any action against them.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He didn't say evil, he said sinister......and it is, kids need to have a rounded view on the world and make decisions based on the full picture, not be ****ing brain-washed.
    The **** mentioned something about not ever meeting an evil 4 year old and then talked some *******s and then mentioned there would be no Tories in his dystopian world..?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The **** mentioned something about not ever meeting an evil 4 year old and then talked some *******s and then mentioned there would be no Tories in his dystopian world..?
    Oh you mean the Welsh teacher, not B??

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Oh you mean the Welsh teacher, not B??
    tbf, I rarely refer to b as a ****.

tbf, I rarely refer to b as a ****.
    Oh, you might as well, i. Everyone else does.

Oh, you might as well, i. Everyone else does.
    I'd say it's affectionate when your mum does it. Your dad, not so much. There's real venom there.