Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Here is a picture of Victor Moses in his School Uniform in the Quad at Whitgift

Here is a picture of Victor Moses in his School Uniform in the Quad at Whitgift

Dm5HmevWwAAC8J6.jpg

Several things about this picture make me sad:

1/ The absolute state of him - not least the length of his hair (which wouldn't have been allowed in my day),his ill-fitting uniform, slip-on shoes and appallingly-tied tie.
    2/ The fact that the pond now apparently needs a fence round it to stop cùnts falling in (health 'n safety gone mad, etc)
    3/ The fact that he's brought a football into the quad (STRICTLY VERBOTEN)
    4/ The fact that there is a crane next to him. We always had peacocks, ffs! What's with the crane, ffs?

The place has clearly gone to the dogs.
    Last edited by Burney; 09-24-2018 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Dm5HmevWwAAC8J6.jpg

1/ The absolute state of him - not least the length of his hair (which wouldn't have been allowed in my day),his ill-fitting uniform, slip-on shoes and appallingly-tied tie.
    2/ The fact that the pond now apparently needs a fence round it to stop cùnts falling in (health 'n safety gone mad, etc)
    4/ The fact that there is a crane next to him. We always had peacocks, ffs! What's with the crane, ffs?

Wow, that uniforms really is 'roomy' isnt it

Maybe the peacocks werent available for the photo...

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Wow, that uniforms really is 'roomy' isnt it

Maybe the peacocks werent available for the photo...
    SLIP-ON SHOES, P!!!!

In my day, anyone appearing in slip-on shoes would have been told he looked like "a dago pimp" (an actual quote, there - wd Mr Shad), given a Saturday morning detention and be made to walk around in his stockinged feet all day.

To be honest, they may have got rid of the peacocks because they made a fùcking awful racket - particularly irksome during exams.

Only yourselves to blame, I'm afraid.

If your sort hadn't been such a bunch of homos, they could've filled the place up with your sons instead.

Dm5HmevWwAAC8J6.jpg

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    If your sort hadn't been such a bunch of homos, they could've filled the place up with your sons instead.
    I don't think they've had any difficulty filling the place up, r.

I don't think they've had any difficulty filling the place up, r.
    Well, naturally, if you're going to allow just anybody in ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."