Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: You couldn’t make it up WIMB.

You couldn’t make it up WIMB.

There was a story in the papers last week about an Afghan chap who applied for asylum. His uncle wanted to kill him because he (the applicant) had a fight with his son (the applicants cousin) and ended up killing him with a rock. He was granted permanent residency by the migration court

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    There was a story in the papers last week about an Afghan chap who applied for asylum. His uncle wanted to kill him because he (the applicant) had a fight with his son (the applicants cousin) and ended up killing him with a rock. He was granted permanent residency by the migration court
    You cannot simply deport a murderer, bgs, just in case he gets murdered
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    You cannot simply deport a murderer, bgs, just in case he gets murdered
    The migration board rejected his application saying there were inconsistencies in his story and he was probably making it up. The migration court said there was enough to suggest his story was true and there were obvious concerns for his life if he was forced to return to Afghanistan. Unbelievable scenes.

The migration board rejected his application saying there were inconsistencies in his story and he was probably making it up. The migration court said there was enough to suggest his story was true and there were obvious concerns for his life if he was forced to return to Afghanistan. Unbelievable scenes.
    I do find Sweden's apparent determination not only to import, but also to keep some of the very worst people in the world in their country grimly fascinating.

I had no idea that so many Swedes were so filled with self-loathing that they actively want to destroy their country.
    Last edited by Burney; 09-24-2018 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do find Sweden's apparent determination not only to import, but also to keep some of the very worst people in the world in their country.

I had no idea that so many Swedes were so filled with self-loathing that they actively want to destroy their country.
    Parliament is about to vote for a deputy speaker from the former communist party (now the Left party) because they’re all appalled at the thought of having a deputy speaker from the “nazi” party. Again, you couldn’t make this **** up.

Parliament is about to vote for a deputy speaker from the former communist party (now the Left party) because they’re all appalled at the thought of having a deputy speaker from the “nazi” party. Again, you couldn’t make this **** up.
    Yes. This appears to be the brilliant strategy of the political class in certain countries when confronted by clear public dissatisfaction that specific issues are being ignored: Clubbing together to ensure those issues remain ignored and that the concerned voters are disenfranchised.

That's bound to end well.