Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I know winning when you play badly is good, and I appreciate that it's early days,

I know winning when you play badly is good, and I appreciate that it's early days,

but... we're quite dull to watch, aren't we?

Where's the beautiful football gone? And if we are going to 'get to the byeline and get crosses in', as appears to be our tactic, would it not have made sense to sign a big lad up front? Crouchy, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Where's the beautiful football gone? And if we are going to 'get to the byeline and get crosses in', as appears to be our tactic, would it not have made sense to sign a big lad up front? Crouchy, perhaps?

Lacazette does look like a player though. Perhaps he'll join a decent team next season?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I don't mind the de-beautification of the football if the price we pay for that is actually being able to defend. At the moment, we have the worst of both worlds.