Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the Labour Party Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Indeed..

Don't get me started on that fat cùnt.

When will people realise that being a Scottish Conservative is not the same as being an actual Conservative, ffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise these freaks are still level in the polls, don't you? Apparently no one cares about jewhating.

What will it take to bury them? A functional Conservative party, perhaps. No sign of that.
    This is quite good...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...n-Britain.html

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    An actually conservative Conservative party would be nice. But it's too late for that. Cameron started the rot by being basically a communist.
    On that very note...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...n-Britain.html

Don't get me started on that fat cùnt.

When will people realise that being a Scottish Conservative is not the same as being an actual Conservative, ffs?
    One is really forced to wonder just what these people are thinking when they decide to call themselves "conservatives". Or is it "Conservatives"? Perhaps that's the trouble ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    One is really forced to wonder just what these people are thinking when they decide to call themselves "conservatives". Or is it "Conservatives"? Perhaps that's the trouble ..
    Exactly, r. They seem to think that being able to apply the label 'Conservative' to themselves absolves them of any responsibility to be in any way conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Hmmm. My major issue with that is that the Michael Foot 'rumours' are not 'thin' or 'unproven'.

They came via the detailed testimony of Oleg Gordievsky, who was by some distance the most effective and reliable agent the West ever had inside the KGB - indeed, probably the most effective agent of the whole Cold War. His material was invariably highly detailed and accurate and he had no reason whatsoever to make up the stuff about 'Agent Boot' (as Foot was known).

Attachment 1009

I mean, what the actual fùck?
    I just saw a bit of the lunchtime news. BBC reporter stood at the conference. Behind him was a stall selling Jeremy Corbyn t-shirts, scarfs and people were buying them like hot cakes.

Can you imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I just saw a bit of the lunchtime news. BBC reporter stood at the conference. Behind him was a stall selling Jeremy Corbyn t-shirts, scarfs and people were buying them like hot cakes.

Can you imagine?
    Would never happen with the Tory party, heaven forbid they have a leader the public likes
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post

Can you imagine?
    The very thought of them having control over the economy terrifies me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise these freaks are still level in the polls, don't you? Apparently no one cares about jewhating.

What will it take to bury them? A functional Conservative party, perhaps. No sign of that.

Now I'm no Corbin fan but can anyone actually explain which Labour people committed which anti-semetic acts?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman