Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the Labour Party Conference.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...the Labour Party Conference.

DnyMELoWkAEnCjO.jpg

I mean, what the actual fùck?

looooool oh my days

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    DnyMELoWkAEnCjO.jpg

Well, that's ticked a few diversity boxes off.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

DnyMELoWkAEnCjO.jpg

Blimey - looks just like

your mum.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Well, that's ticked a few diversity boxes off.
    I think the fact that he still calls himself 'Mick' tickles me most.

'Mick'

DnyMELoWkAEnCjO.jpg

You realise these freaks are still level in the polls, don't you? Apparently no one cares about jewhating.

What will it take to bury them? A functional Conservative party, perhaps. No sign of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You realise these freaks are still level in the polls, don't you? Apparently no one cares about jewhating.

What will it take to bury them? A functional Conservative party, perhaps. No sign of that.
    Maybe there are more anti-semites than we thought and they now finally have a party to represent them, after years of being horribly disenfranchised by the Zionists.

Democracy at work. Well done everybody.....

An actually conservative Conservative party would be nice. But it's too late for that. Cameron started the rot by being basically a communist.

Indeed..

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

An actually conservative Conservative party would be nice. But it's too late for that. Cameron started the rot by being basically a communist.
    To be honest, I don't really have any issue with a chap being an anti-semite as such. What gets my goat is people being rabid anti-semites while bleating on about being anti-racists. Give me a good, honest racist any day over these wolves in sheep's clothing.