Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My interest in watching Arsenal currently has dwindled.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We play in a cut-and-paste stadium you could find anywhere; I feel nothing - good or bad - about the players; the manager feels like an impostor; and there's virtually nobody left at board level I think of as Arsenal in any meaningful sense.

Increasingly it confirms to me that Wenger was the last tie to the club I cared about and I don't really give a sh1t anymore.
    Have you considered another team? We could support Fulham together, if you like? Beers in Putney before the game, zero expectations of success. Maybe even a relegation battle

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Have you considered another team? We could support Fulham together, if you like? Beers in Putney before the game, zero expectations of success. Maybe even a relegation battle
    How will that go with your Chelsea supporting, r? On another note, rumours that Jason Roy may get a call up for the Test squad for Sri Lanka

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    How will that go with your Chelsea supporting, r? On another note, rumours that Jason Roy may get a call up for the Test squad for Sri Lanka
    Oh, I stopped supporting Chelsea because I don't like the manager or Morata.

He does play spin nicely, in fairness. At to be fair, who else is there? Could Hales be tempted back in the same way Rashid was (who I assume will also go since we'll play on nothing but raging Bunsens).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh, I stopped supporting Chelsea because I don't like the manager or Morata.

He does play spin nicely, in fairness. At to be fair, who else is there? Could Hales be tempted back in the same way Rashid was (who I assume will also go since we'll play on nothing but raging Bunsens).
    Fair point - seems like Denly may even get a go as offers another spin option as well. Thought about Hales as well - maybe they'll see who fares best in the ODIs and they can potentially add to the squad. Rashid will definitely go, along with Ali and Leach as the spin options. Looking forward to seeing Stone bowl - looks sharpish

Fair point - seems like Denly may even get a go as offers another spin option as well. Thought about Hales as well - maybe they'll see who fares best in the ODIs and they can potentially add to the squad. Rashid will definitely go, along with Ali and Leach as the spin options. Looking forward to seeing Stone bowl - looks sharpish
    I thought Hales quit all red ball cricket?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I thought Hales quit all red ball cricket?
    Like Rashid took the season off - never said it was permanent

Like Rashid took the season off - never said it was permanent
    Did he not? Oh, i thought he did