Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My interest in watching Arsenal currently has dwindled.

My interest in watching Arsenal currently has dwindled.

I have been watching of course.

However it just feels weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I have been watching of course.

However it just feels weird.
    I'm finding it very odd not seeing AW on the touchline. Don't like it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I quite enjoyed last night - could have done without the commentary admittedly. I assume Dury was told that people find Savage ****ing annoying so he had to be equally ****ing annoying to help disguise it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I quite enjoyed last night - could have done without the commentary admittedly. I assume Dury was told that people find Savage ****ing annoying so he had to be equally ****ing annoying to help disguise it
    the highlight was his attempt of a joke about boxer shorts and Sokratis

We play in a cut-and-paste stadium you could find anywhere; I feel nothing - good or bad - about the players; the manager feels like an impostor; and there's virtually nobody left at board level I think of as Arsenal in any meaningful sense.

Increasingly it confirms to me that Wenger was the last tie to the club I cared about and I don't really give a sh1t anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    What? I don't like change.

Not of course to say, I'm not fully behind Mr. Emery and his project and as I've stated in a different thread, there's plenty of exciting players coming through. I just miss the old fella

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    We play in a cut-and-paste stadium you could find anywhere; I feel nothing - good or bad - about the players; the manager feels like an impostor; and there's virtually nobody left at board level I think of as Arsenal in any meaningful sense.

Increasingly it confirms to me that Wenger was the last tie to the club I cared about and I don't really give a sh1t anymore.
    Meh, its all about getting older innit?

I used to drive all over to away games. Southampton. Wigan. Liverpool. Blackburn. Barnsley. Sunderland. ie some right old shítholes.

I can barely be arsed to go to home matches nowadays.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

My eye rolling was because I warned everyone about this.

What? I don't like change.

Not of course to say, I'm not fully behind Mr. Emery and his project and as I've stated in a different thread, there's plenty of exciting players coming through. I just miss the old fella

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Meh, its all about getting older innit?

I used to drive all over to away games. Southampton. Wigan. Liverpool. Blackburn. Barnsley. Sunderland. ie some right old shítholes.

I can barely be arsed to go to home matches nowadays.
    seems everyone has got older at the same time.

Which of course is correct.