Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jorge suffering from Lilly Allen syndrome on Twitter

Jorge suffering from Lilly Allen syndrome on Twitter

‘I am so, so sick of having to apologise for my country’

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I've had to bite my tongue so much not to respond to that. He needs to just stick to hipster football stuff and walk away from the mental politics

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I've had to bite my tongue so much not to respond to that. He needs to just stick to hipster football stuff and walk away from the mental politics
    I think like many, he’s become all absorbed in this Brexit stuff. It’s taken him to a place where he’ll soon be hiding out in the Dales with a Kalashnikov

I think like many, he’s become all absorbed in this Brexit stuff. It’s taken him to a place where he’ll soon be hiding out in the Dales with a Kalashnikov
    I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference

Why does he feel he needs to apologise for Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why does he feel he needs to apologise for Ireland?
    I refused to apologise for it in Ireland, although that was on the grounds that it wasnt my fault and I refuse to speak for the *******s that did it. Whereas you think it was all just good government.....

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I firmly believe that if everyone just shut the **** up and got on with things, that the whole thing would pass with very little, noticeable difference
    Yeah, that is going to sell a lot of papers, isnt it. I am afraid we dont live in an age of 'shut the **** and get on with it'....

what would we talk about? Take away Brexit and Muslims and we will have to start talking about bloody arsenal......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I refused to apologise for it in Ireland, although that was on the grounds that it wasnt my fault and I refuse to speak for the *******s that did it. Whereas you think it was all just good government.....
    Oh, it had nothing to do with government. It had to do with democracy. As you never tire of pointing out, those are two very different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, it had nothing to do with government. It had to do with democracy. As you never tire of pointing out, those are two very different things.
    Democracy? What exactly are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Democracy? What exactly are we talking about here?
    Oh, sorry. I was talking about j’s Brexit derangement syndrome. You’re still on about that unfortunate potato business, are you?
    My feeling? Fùck ‘em. People who live on a small island where you’re never more than a few miles from a body of water and/or the sea and starve to death because they can’t get potatoes deserve to die imo.