Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This place

This place

“Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

I give up on it

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Not a lot happening to chat about. Gazidis is definitely off, no idea if that's good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not a lot happening to chat about. Gazidis is definitely off, no idea if that's good or bad
    Is he the man who recruited the team and then pushed Arsene?

If so, he deserves some credit for dealing with the elephant in the room...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Is he the man who recruited the team and then pushed Arsene?

If so, he deserves some credit for dealing with the elephant in the room...
    It does seem a bit odd to go through all that, then walk away without dealing with results (good or bad)

It does seem a bit odd to go through all that, then walk away without dealing with results (good or bad)
    it is a leeetle bit David Cameron

Official
    https://www.arsenal.com/news/club-na...an-heads-italy

No Arsene-shaped safety blanket to hide behind now. Say what you like about Him, but he would always put himself in the way of any criticism. Never let His players, staff or boss take any grief.

So we got a running our business affairs