Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More scare mongering bollix

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    not sure he did.

Now this is scare mongering... www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-45516678
    Errrrrrrrrrr... I have just purchased a rather expensive building site/property in Wimbledon. Am I now going to be left with heaps of negative equity?

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yep. It’s full of ifs buts and maybe’s, as usual. Look, perhaps we’re about to freefall towards a leper colony on the edge of the golden states of Europe. Carney isn’t holding back from full, doom monger mode, which, for the Governor of the BoE, I find astonishing...
    Whereas no doubt you believe Rees Mogg's ludicrous claim about the trillion bonus in 15 years Best just to ignore all these experts though, hey. Not like what they are saying is actually happening in front of your eyes

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    So, 'the poor' will be more likely to afford to buy a house and the Russians, Arabs and Chinesers will have a few million wiped off their property portfolio?

Big. Fúcking. Deal. imo
    on their minimum wage picking vegetables (the poor obvs, not the Arabs etc). Sunlit uplands
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Errrrrrrrrrr... I have just purchased a rather expensive building site/property in Wimbledon. Am I now going to be left with heaps of negative equity?

Nah - you can rent it out for two weeks a year and make a fortune - that will pay most of your mortgage. Good choice, r

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's getting right on my tits. They need our market as much as we need theirs. It'll all be fine, if people just get on with it
    Glwtpimo. They'll be revolting in Hampstead when there's a shortage of quinoa, mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Nah - you can rent it out for two weeks a year and make a fortune - that will pay most of your mortgage. Good choice, r
    My mortgage that will be double what the property is actually worth

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    My mortgage that will be double what the property is actually worth

You should have tried buying property in the 80s, r.

Interest rates at 15% and higher :fúckinghell:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Whereas no doubt you believe Rees Mogg's ludicrous claim about the trillion bonus in 15 years Best just to ignore all these experts though, hey. Not like what they are saying is actually happening in front of your eyes
    Nope. They all piss in the same pot, in terms of spinning their own agendas. Experts within the world of economics, I’d take with a pinch of salt.
    The business community will ultimately be the ones to resolve these issues, both good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Nope. They all piss in the same pot, in terms of spinning their own agendas. Experts within the world of economics, I’d take with a pinch of salt.
    The business community will ultimately be the ones to resolve these issues, both good and bad.
    That will be the business community that on the whole thinks Brexit is a terrible idea? Certainly a no-deal brexit

That will be the business community that on the whole thinks Brexit is a terrible idea? Certainly a no-deal brexit
    Tim Martin and James Dyson aside.