Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Currently in a Palestinian restaurant.

  1. #1

    Currently in a Palestinian restaurant.

    Fýck me, but the state of these people’s music. They deserve everything they get imo.
    Last edited by Burney; 09-12-2018 at 02:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fýck me, but the state of these people’s music. They deserve everything they get imo.
    You would get skinned alive at a Labour Party meeting for saying that.

    For shame.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Fýck me, but the state of these peopleís music. They deserve everything they get imo.
    Are you with your friends from Hamas?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Are you with your friends from Hamas?
    I imagine most st of the people in here are Hamas members, to be fair. But no, just shawarma-ing after a rake of pints.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I imagine most st of the people in here are Hamas members, to be fair. But no, just shawarma-ing after a rake of pints.
    A bottle of the Chateau Musar or Ksara, one hopes? And some kebis?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You would get skinned alive at a Labour Party meeting for saying that.

    For shame.
    FŻcking dreadful, it is. Some bird screeching nasally about something or other over and over again.

    Nakba-ingís too good for these pricks.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    A bottle of the Chateau Musar or Ksara, one hopes? And some kebis?
    No. Thereís no booze. Itís that kind of Allan place. Iím forced to drink fruit juice and it refuses to ferment.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    No. Thereís no booze. Itís that kind of Allan place. Iím forced to drink fruit juice and it refuses to ferment.
    Fķck that. I'm out.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Fķck that. I'm out.
    I quite like it. I feel like Iím in an episode of Fauda.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I quite like it. I feel like Iím in an episode of Fauda.
    I don't know what Fauda means but it sounds sober so it's of no use to me.

    I had a three piece variety meal but they didn't have any fķcking gravy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •