Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South York’s Police ..Jesus Wept

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Of course. Had it been their specific plan it would be murder. They still killed them.

Duckenfield is a good old scapegoat. The real architect of this is Thatcher. She is personally to blame.
    Bottom line. Fences around the pitch.

JFT39
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that's nothing. The Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire went on the radio this morning to double down on this crap and explain to us that the real victims of crimes committed by muslims are muslims, because they then have to put up with people saying nasty things about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXGI7R1-gA
    I got into an argument with a lefty who tried to counter a point I made about the majority of rapes being done by immigrants by saying they’re mostly within their own communities. He then started going on about nobody caring when it’s a Muslim being raped

Well, we are talking about the worst police force in the UK. You should expect nonsense.

30 odd years ago they were beating up miners and killing scousers. Now they want us to report things that are not remotely illegal.

THe modern world....
    Yeah, those were the days!

Now look at the fùcking state of them! A once-great police force ruined by lefty bóllocks.

Yeah, those were the days!

Now look at the fùcking state of them! A once-great police force ruined by lefty bóllocks.
    Nah, they were ruined once they became politicised in the 80s. THe notion of good, honest coppering died with that.

THere is nothing remotely honest about them now. I have realised now that the only thing you can do is play trumps with protected characteristics. They play the race card, you have to counter with a disability, gender, faith etc.....

So I am now officially a transgender, autistic muslim. THey can't touch me

Nah, they were ruined once they became politicised in the 80s. THe notion of good, honest coppering died with that.

THere is nothing remotely honest about them now. I have realised now that the only thing you can do is play trumps with protected characteristics. They play the race card, you have to counter with a disability, gender, faith etc.....

So I am now officially a transgender, autistic muslim. THey can't touch me
    There’s a key difference. When they were helping scousers kill each other or cracking the skulls of miners, they were acting in the best interests of law and order. Today, they’re doing the opposite.

There’s a key difference. When they were helping scousers kill each other or cracking the skulls of miners, they were acting in the best interests of law and order. Today, they’re doing the opposite.
    They were not acting in the interests of law and order. THey were wholly responsible for the breach of the peace at Orgreave and regularly provoked or initiated clashes throughout the miner's strike.

At Hillsborough they were doing what police forces did throughout the 80s- treating football fans like animals and endangering their safety. No scousers killed each other.

Today they are still attemptingtodestroythat well-earned reputation by being incredibly PC and touchy-feely about verything. You will blame my ilk for that, I blame yours.

At least we finally agree that the police are ****s. Lets celebrate that. They finally brought our ilks together