Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South York’s Police ..Jesus Wept

South York’s Police ..Jesus Wept

Oh, that's nothing. The Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire went on the radio this morning to double down on this crap and explain to us that the real victims of crimes committed by muslims are muslims, because they then have to put up with people saying nasty things about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXGI7R1-gA

we’re reaching that point where people of colour are crime exempt on grounds of racial stereotyping.
    Perhaps the rest of us law abiding simpletons should instruct these bedwetters to relax and that people of all hues commit crimes. It’s what differentiates them from those who choose not to ?

Haven't they got a few rape victims to be concerned about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mentioning that might upset 'our communities'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, you see, going after more Rotherham rapists might be a hate crime in itself... wd SYP for not adding to the list of crimes. And non-crimes.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, that's nothing. The Police and Crime Commissioner for South Yorkshire went on the radio this morning to double down on this crap and explain to us that the real victims of crimes committed by muslims are muslims, because they then have to put up with people saying nasty things about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZXGI7R1-gA
    Well, we are talking about the worst police force in the UK. You should expect nonsense.

30 odd years ago they were beating up miners and killing scousers. Now they want us to report things that are not remotely illegal.

THe modern world....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, we are talking about the worst police force in the UK. You should expect nonsense.

30 odd years ago they were beating up miners and killing scousers. Now they want us to report things that are not remotely illegal.

THe modern world....
    Come now. I'm sure the intention was not to for the Scousers to die.

That said, Duckenfield will be hung out to dry in the New Year.

Why bother with the trial?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Absolutely, he's fecked

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post

Of course. Had it been their specific plan it would be murder. They still killed them.

Duckenfield is a good old scapegoat. The real architect of this is Thatcher. She is personally to blame.