Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/09/01

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think we can all agree that 9/11 would have been much better in HD with surround sound, iufg.
    HD? 4K? not so much 3D. Never really took off did it?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Back then it was those modern silver jobbies
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I think we can all agree that 9/11 would have been much better in HD with surround sound, iufg.
    I went to Bangkok the following week and the footage of the a/c impacting the towers was being played everywhere ona constant loop. Hotels, bars, restaurants, they even set up TVs in street markets so you didn't have to go more than 3 minutes without watching tragedy unfold.

A strange people, the Thais.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I went to Bangkok the following week and the footage of the a/c impacting the towers was being played everywhere ona constant loop. Hotels, bars, restaurants, they even set up TVs in street markets so you didn't have to go more than 3 minutes without watching tragedy unfold.

Are they fond of the Yanqui or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    FFS, r. Who is?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    HD? 4K? not so much 3D. Never really took off did it?
    No. But it was always a sh́t idea, really, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I don't think they care, particularly. It was just a spectacular event and therefore exciting. They're quitre childlike, really.

A truly remarkable day. I went to an Italian restaurant for lunch and then a different Italian restaurant for dinner.

It's not every day you do that.
    I've done that loads of times.

In Italy of course.

No. But it was always a sh́t idea, really, wasn't it?
    I don't wear glasses but you want me to wear **** glasses, for something that's not all that impressive anyway

What was the stand-out moment of 9/11 for you? The collapse of the towers was spectacular, but I felt the second plane hitting was the most dramatic, since that was when you knew for certain it was deliberate.