Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/09/01

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They never told us of the bomb threats. Of course there is an outside chance we were already in the pub of course. Terrible day. Ashley Cole bring down the Mallorca striker to give away that silly penalty and getting sent off
    Apparently so, might just have been an excuse to bugger off to the pub but that's what we were told.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I do love a calf's liver. I rarely get it these days as the missus has a horror of liver.
    I can't find it anywhere. Ocado don't have it, Waitrose don't have it and Tescoi certainly don't have it.

Dennis has left Ruxley - we eagerly await the new incumbent http://www.thebutcherofbrogdale.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I can't find it anywhere. Ocado don't have it, Waitrose don't have it and Tescoi certainly don't have it.

Dennis has left Ruxley - we eagerly await the new incumbent http://www.thebutcherofbrogdale.co.uk/
    Waitrose claims to stock it.

https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/produc...33b333cf5f2a82

Never had any in when I've checked. Maybe I've been unlucky. But I do love it. Just flashed for 30 seconds a side...

Never had any in when I've checked. Maybe I've been unlucky. But I do love it. Just flashed for 30 seconds a side...
    That's how I do it - on a bed of mash, with onions slow-cooked in Marsala and crispy pancetta.

Peeling the skin off it is tedious, though.

I was in Majorca
    The seat was nice and high
    Down early doors
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

I think it was The George, bb. Sadly, these were my pre-Awimb days.
    Ah Ye George Inn, now you've given me an idea

Stella has only just gone over 4 quid recently and because it's such an old ****s pub I'm sometimes the youngest one in there
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

A truly remarkable day. I went to an Italian restaurant for lunch and then a different Italian restaurant for dinner.

It's not every day you do that.
    I was out shopping and watched the second one fly in on multiple TVs in Comet.

OLED and shít now. TVs have really moved on since then. wd the South Koreans.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

A truly remarkable day. I went to an Italian restaurant for lunch and then a different Italian restaurant for dinner.

It's not every day you do that.
    Had just finished hockey practice when my mother told me to turn the TV on. Ate crisps.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I was out shopping and watched the second one fly in on multiple TVs in Comet.

OLED and shít now. TVs have really moved on since then. wd the South Koreans.
    I think we can all agree that 9/11 would have been much better in HD with surround sound, iufg.