Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So there's a theory that she's not really dead.

So there's a theory that she's not really dead.

That would be a bit deus ex machina, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That would be a bit deus ex machina, wouldn't it?
    Mrs Thatcher?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Mrs Thatcher?
    If only she could be reincarnated. We'd actually have a real politician to govern us.

If only she could be reincarnated. We'd actually have a real politician to govern us.
    Can't see anyone taking the bait here c.

Do you suppose, by the way, that after Alan Clark had finished fingering her in the Cabinet office he went back to the commons and gave Geoffers and Willie a sniff of his finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Can't see anyone taking the bait here c.

Do you suppose, by the way, that after Alan Clark had finished fingering her in the Cabinet office he went back to the commons and gave Geoffers and Willie a sniff of his finger?
    I see no reason for vulgarity, h. We are discussing an important issue here.

I can't believe there wasn't some kind of 'Boys From Brazil' type programme instituted the moment she was shamefully forced from office by treasonous, pro-EU scum.

I see no reason for vulgarity, h. We are discussing an important issue here.
    I think allowing that filthy old reptile to get his hand inside her knickers even as she was sending our boys to be slaughtered to further her spurious territorial claims to Las Malvinas is indeed a very serious issue!

Yes, it would be wonderful. I would love her to have seen the whole Hillsborough thing collapse around her. Maybe we could even get her in the dock.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, it would be wonderful. I would love her to have seen the whole Hillsborough thing collapse around her. Maybe we could even get her in the dock.....
    You can't put a clone in the dock for something its original did, p. It would be wholly unethical. Have you never read any science fiction?

My biggest regret regarding the old **** was that she was booted out of office before Black Wednesday revealed her wealth creation as the credit binge it always was. I would have loved to have heard her explanation.

b and c will doubtless attempt to posit that, had she still been PM, it would not have happened. George Soros would beg to differ.