Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Impressive incompetence by BA

Impressive incompetence by BA

Hackers were in their system for 2 weeks before anyone noticed. 380,000 credit card numbers, expiry dates & the CVV code as well.

wd BA

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hackers were in their system for 2 weeks before anyone noticed. 380,000 credit card numbers, expiry dates & the CVV code as well.

wd BA
    So it was only people who booked a flight during those two weeks who are "at risk", right?

wd BA
    All my flights with them were booked on a corporate card. Not my problem

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    So it was only people who booked a flight during those two weeks who are "at risk", right?
    As I understand it, yes

wd BA
    I booked some tickets to come over for Christmas during that period but decided to fly with SAS instead. Sick of BA anyway. They lost me when they got rid of the free sandwich and lemon curd cake.
    Last edited by Billy Goat Sverige; 09-07-2018 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I booked some tickets to come over for Christmas during that period but decided to fly with SAS instead. Sick of BA anyway. They lost me when they got rid of the free sandwich and lemon curd cake.
    Smartwings from Dubai to Prague

Never. Again.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”