Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So this Cranberries woman got hammered on minibar booze and then passed out in the

So this Cranberries woman got hammered on minibar booze and then passed out in the

bath and drowned.

I have been horribly, horribly p1ssed many, many times in hotel rooms and elsewhere. On no occasion have I ever felt the need to take a bath.

Still, that's birds, I s'pose. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    bath and drowned.

I have been horribly, horribly p1ssed many, many times in hotel rooms and elsewhere. On no occasion have I ever felt the need to take a bath.

What kind of minibar contains enough booze to get you pissed enough to drown in the bath?
    Last edited by Sir C; 09-06-2018 at 01:37 PM.

bath and drowned.

Why wouldn't anyone notice the water going up their nose and into their mouth?

Fúcking royally hammered obviously.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    What kind of minibar contains enough booze to get you that pissed enough to drown in the bath?
    She may have "pre-loaded" with a 3L bottle of White Lightning down the park first.
    You know what these Irishers are like.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

What kind of minibar contains enough booze to get you that pissed enough to drown in the bath?
    I thought that. At best you get about three of four shots of spirits, a couple of beers, a couple of half bottles of wine and a half bottle of fizz. I drink more than that at most social events and haven't drowned once.

I thought that. At best you get about three of four shots of spirits, a couple of beers, a couple of half bottles of wine and a half bottle of fizz. I drink more than that at most social events and haven't drowned once.
    Still, if she could afford to drain the minibar at least we know she had a properly rewarding career. So there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    She may have "pre-loaded" with a 3L bottle of White Lightning down the park first.
    You know what these Irishers are like.
    Now I think we may be approaching the truth of it, i.

Cause of death: Irishness

God, they were a dreary band, though.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Why wouldn't anyone notice the water going up their nose and into their mouth?

Fúcking royally hammered obviously.
    Tell me more about Dr Jellyfinger. I haven't had my anus reamed for years, so put off was I by a doctor who once appeared to be trying to insert a wardrobe into my fundament.

Was it awfully painful?

Tell me more about Dr Jellyfinger. I haven't had my anus reamed for years, so put off was I by a doctor who once appeared to be trying to insert a wardrobe into my fundament.

Was it awfully painful?
    It was remarkably painless though one could feel the poking about inside, sc.

Plenty of lube was used by the sound and feel of things.

I did not enjoy it, but needs must etc.

Still, if she could afford to drain the minibar at least we know she had a properly rewarding career. So there's that.
    Although she never actually paid the bill, did she?